Due to some involvement in General Relativity, I recently got fascinated by holes and their study. So here is a compilation of random facts and publications in connection with holes.
- [Physics] Topological Censorship — Wormholes look like black holes when viewed from the outside.
- [Philosophy] Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy: Holes — Philosophical studies about the nature of holes.
- [Medicine] The extent of skin bending rather than action possibilities explains why holes feel larger with the tongue than with the finger. — Apparantley this question has haunted humanity for too long.
- [Psychology] Tyrophobia — The aversion to the sight of irregular patterns or clusters of small holes, or bumps.
- [Literature] Holes — A novel about digging holes as a punishment for teenagers.
- [Visual Arts] Off the Air: Holes — A compilation of videos related to holes